The new version of Wine has been released!
What’s new in the new version?
- Various bug fixes for Internet Explorer 7.
- Many crypt32 improvements, including new export wizard.
- Better support for windowless Richedit.
- Improvements to the print dialog.
- Many fixes to the regression tests on Windows.
- Various bug fixes.
Don’t know what WINE is? From Wikipedia:
“Wine is a free software application that aims to allow Unix-like computer operating systems on the x86 or x86-64 architecture to execute programs written for Microsoft Windows.”
It basically allows you to run many Windows programs on the Linux operating system.