So you’ve purchased an app from the iTunes store and it doesn’t work or it doesn’t work like you expected it to. What do you do? Well there is a way you can request a refund from Apple for the app. First let’s review their policy.
In order to get a refund the app must have one of the following problems:
1) Corrupt or faulty in some way.
2) Different in appearance or function from the description in the App Store.
3) Unworkable in your geographic area.
If you situation matches this then simply drop off an email to: iTunesStoreSupport@apple.com with the following information:
* User Name
* Details about the problem you’re having and why you’re requesting a refund
* The iTunes Order Number (Can be found in your account)
(Note: This information was first found at iPad Help Forums.)