The word Computer Technician is defined by theFakeGeek in the following ways:
- Those who people go to when their computer hasn’t worked right since they downloaded a whole bunch of porn… and then swear up and down that they didn’t.
- Those who open up clients computer and find it coated in a yellow sticky smelly residue and contemplate raising the price of computer cleaning to include a gas mask…and a full body clean suit.
- Those who deem it satisfactory to answer tech questions on the phone and are yelled at by the guy at the other end because they can’t see the screen 100 miles away.
- Those who are certified and trained yet make little more then the kid working at the local McDonald’s. And less then the kid working as a manager at the local McDonald’s.
- Those who are expected to spend 4 hours painstakingly removing malware from a friends computer and then are given a beer “for their time.” Or a big cookie.
- Those who are called geeks and tech monkeys. And like it.
- And so on and so forth. But let’s think positively shall we?
- Those who love computers. So much they spend more time with the family computer then with the family.
- Those who know what a boot sector corruption is. And have been asked 1,786 times by their clients: “But what causes this? I’ve never dropped it!”
- Those who never buy the $300 computer. But they don’t buy the $3000 one either, they get something they will actually use.
- Those who read theFakeGeek.com
Enjoy the site suckers. It’s a site for computer technicians.